Fetal Doppler is designed to meet routine examination requirements for pregnant women in hospitals and clinics even at home, it is a high performance model with FHR digital with back light. The Doppler uses ultrasound technique to detect Doppler sounds from the fetus as early as 16 weeks of pregnancy to the baby's first moment of life.
1. Portable and light weight, easy to operate
2. LCD data display with backlight,
3. Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
4. Li-ion battery and battery capacity indicator
5. High sensitive ,1MHz-2 MHz doppler transducer
6. Advanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology for real-time FHR calculation
7. Date and time function.
8. Long time continuous use ( more than 4 hours)
9. Auto power off for energy saving
10. Built-in speaker and ear-phone output
11. Low ultrasound power, safe to the fetal